Monday, September 23, 2013

Rockçı Deniz Makyajı ve Saçı - Rocker Deniz Makeup and Hair

"Büyüyünce Ne Olacaksın Deniz?" videomdaki 15 yaşlarımdaki Rockçı halim bir çok kişi tarafından çok beğenildi. İzlemediyseniz hala, ki bence pek olası değil hehehe, aşağıdaki videoyu izleyin önce derim :D Makyajı ve saçı için hiç beklemediğim kadar istek geldi. Ben sizleri hiç kırar mıyım canım? Umarım beğenirsiniz :)

So many of you said you liked 15 year old, rocker Deniz, which was in my "What will you be when you grow up Deniz?" video. If you haven't watched it, which I doubt that would happen hehehe, I'd recommend watching the video below first :D I had so many requests to show you how I did the makeup and hair. Would I ever say no to you? Hope you enjoy :)

  youtube     facebook    instagram  

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...