Monday, March 25, 2013

Instagram Hafta 3 - Instagram Week 3


3000 Uyeyi gectik! / We now have more than 3000 Subscribers! ♥ Blogda yeni! Rimmel Kate Moss Rujlardan biri... Hangisi olduğunu kaçıranlar BURAYA TIK :) / New on the blog! One of Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks... If you missed it, click HERE to learn which one it is :) ♥ Loreal Infallible Far - Amber Rush rengi Muhteşem! / Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush is amazing! ♥ Yeni Makayj Dolabım / My new makeup storage unit ♥ Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Linerlar harika! Blog yazısı için BURAYA TIK :) / Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Liners are fabulous! Click HERE to read my blog post ♥ Noktali cicekli oje deseni Yapmasi cooook kolay Tel toka ve 2 renk ojeniz olmasi yeterli! / Dotted flower nail design.. It's so easy to create. All you need is a bobby pin and 2 nail polishes! ♥ Yeni Rose Altin rengi ojem yakinda blogda... Saatime daha ne kadar benzeyebilir acaba? / Soon on my blog My new rose gold nail polish.. How much more can the color be similar to my watch?  ♥ Masallar gercek olsa...  Eğer isterseniz her hafta boyle bir fotograf gelebilir :) Fotoğrafı beğenmeyi unutmayın! / If the fairy tales would come true... I might upload a photo like this every week :) Don't forget to like my photo!

Instagram hesabınız varsa sayfamı takip edip, hem videolardan, hem blog yazılarımdan, hem de ortaya karışık fotoğraflarımdan ilk defa siz haberdar olabilirsiniz :) Aşağıdaki resime tıklayın ve sayfamı ziyaret edin...

If you want to be the first to know about my videos, blog posts and my random photos, don't forget me to follow me on instagram :) You can click the picture below and visit my page...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...