Friday, December 21, 2012

Nail Polish of the Day Revlon - Günün Ojesi Revlon


It's winter time and I'm wearing nude on my nails. I should be wearing reds and dark colors, not nudes! :) This is in the color Bare Bones from Revlon's Colorstay range, which I love so much. I think I choose this because it goes with everything and I don't need to think about my nail polish color. Don't you also find it very difficult to choose your outfit and accessories and makeup and nail polish so that they will all go well together? :) If you are into nude nails, I'd recommend trying this color.

Kış zamanı ve ben ten rengı ojeler sürmeye devam ediyorum. Aslında kırmızı veya koyu renkleri tercih etmem gerekir, ten rengini değil! :) Revlon'un Colorstay kolleksiyonundan Bare Bones isimli ojesi gerçekten de çok sevdiğim renklerden biri. Sanırım bunu tercih etmemin nedeni, herşeyle gitmesi, ne giyersem giyeyim ojemi düşünmeme gerek kalmaması... Size de çok gelmiyor mu her giydiğiniz kıyafet ve aksesuar ve makyaj ve ojemizin birbiriyle uyumuna dikkat etmek? :) Eğer ten rengi ojeleri seviyorsanız Revlon'un bu ojesini tavsiye edebileceğim bir oje.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...