Saturday, November 24, 2012

NYX Rose Garden Blush - NYX Rose Garden Allık

Today, I'm going to talk about NYX's Rose Garden blush. NYX have a basic plastic case and the powders have a pyramid design. I purchased one of their mat blushes before to use as a contour color and I liked it. So, I wanted to try one of their brighter color blushes this time. 

Bugün sizlere NYX'in Rose Garden isimli allığından bahsedeceğim. NYX allıklarının pudra kısmı piramit desenli, basit ama dayanıklı, plastik kapları var. Daha önce NYX'in mat bir allığını alıp gölgelendirme amaçlı kullanmıştım ve beğenmiştim. Bu sefer de renkli bir allık denemek istedim.
On the package it looks like it has some sheen to it which I don't have problem with and it has a bright, beautiful, pink color. It has good color payoff but it doesn't last very long on my skin. The thing you can't see without swatching is that it has some gold shimmer in it. But, it doesn't show too shimmery once you apply it to your face. I still prefer to use it when I don't have too much eye makeup or for night outs. In general, if you liked the color and if you don't say no to a little bit of shimmer than I'd recommend to try this product. But, if you only use mat blushes then I'd try some other colors. 

Paketinde biraz bir sedefi varmış gibi gözüküyor ki sedefli allıklarla bir sıkıntım yok, rengi de çok alıcı ve güzel bir pembe. Rengini belli ediyor, pigmentli bir ürün ama benim cildimde çok uzun süre kalıcı değil malesef. Paketinde çok belli olmayan özelliği simli oluşu... Neyse ki yüzde çok belli olmuyor ama ben yine de gözlerime hafif makyaj yaptığım zamanlarda ya da akşam dışarı çıktığımda kullanmayı tercih ediyorum. Genel olarak, rengini sevdiyseniz ve biraz sime de hayır demezseniz önerebileceğim bir ürün. Ama mat allıklardan yanayım derseniz o zaman başka renklerine bakmanızı öneririm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...