Saturday, October 6, 2012

September Favorites - Eylül Favorileri



It's time for another monthly favorites video. I don't know what happened to me but this month I was more into hair care and skin care products. Every month is a different adventure for me, I'm full of surprises :)) As always, I have a favorite blogger of the month. I really enjoy putting all these things together I liked throughout a whole month and tell you guys. I hope you like these videos as much as I like filming them... Select to watch on Youtube for the the list of products and more links. Hope you enjoy!

Yine bir aylık favoriler videosu zamanı geldi. Bu ay bana ne oldu bilmiyorum ama saç bakımı ve cilt bakımı ürünlerine daha çok düşkündüm. Her ay benim için ayrı bir macera, çok sürprizlerle dolu biriyim canım :)) Her zamanki gibi favori blogumdan da bahsettim. Gerçekten de çok seviyorum bir ay boyunca beğendiğim ürünleri sizlerle paylaşmayı, umarım siz de en az benim kadar seviyorsunuzdur bu tarz videoları... Daha fazla bilgi ve bahsettiğim ürünlerin listesi için videoyu Youtube'da izlemeği seçebilirsiniz. Umarım beğenirsiniz!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...