Saturday, October 27, 2012

Nude Nail Polishes - Ten Rengi Ojelerim


When I can't decide which nail polish to paint my nails with, I most of the time go with a nude nail polish. I think it's a safe choice which goes with basically anything you wear and also it looks so professional. These are my current nude nail polishes from Revlon, Golden Rose and Essie, I say current because it changes almost everyday :)

Hangi ojeyi süreceğime karar veremediğim zamanlarda genelde ten rengi ojeleri tercih ediyorum. Bence tüm kıyafetlerle gidebilecek, profosyonel gözüken, güvenilir bir seçim. Bu gördükleriniz şu andaki ten rengi ojelerim, her geçen gün arttığı için şu an diyorum :) Revlon, Golden Rose ve Essie markaları... 


I really love both of my Revlon ones. The colorstay in Bare Bones has a nice formula, opaque with 2 coats, lasts about 3 days without chipping. Golden Rose, 118 is my least favorite out of them, because its formula is very watery, it lasts only 1 day without chipping and it loses its shine almost instantly after it dries.

Revlon ojelerimin ikisini de çok beğeniyorum. Bare Bones isimli Colorstay ojesinin formülü çok güzel, 2 katta opak oluyor ve 3 gün boyunca bozulmadan tırnaklarda kalabiliyor. Golden Rose, 118 numaralı ojem içlerinde en az sevdiğim, çünkü çok sulu bir formülü var, sadece 1 gün bozulmadan dayanıyor ve parlaklığı oje kurur kurumaz yok oluyor.
My second Revlon nail polish, Grey Suede is the darkest one, but I do like the color a lot. It applies smoothly and lasts about 2-3 days. Essie's Topless & Barefoot is a very famous nail polish, but you need to spare some time to apply it and wait for it to dry, because you need at least 3 coats to make it opaque. However I really like the color and it lasts about 3 days on me. I also think it would be a perfect nude color for people with lighter skin tones. These were my nude polishes, keep an eye on my next posts because I'll be showing you and comparing my other nail polishes. See you soon!

Grey Suede ikinci Revlon ojem ve içlerinde en koyusu, ama yine de sevdiğim bir renk. Sürümü gayet güzel ve  tırnaklarda bozulmadan 2-3 gün duruyor. Essie'nin Topless & Barefoot ojesi baya ünlü bir oje, ama sürmek için boş bir zamanınızı ayırmanız lazım çünkü opak durması için 3 kat sürmeniz ve kuruması için çok beklemeniz gerekiyor. Ama yine de rengini çok beüeniyorum ve 3 gün tırnaklarımda durabiliyor. Ayrıca açık tenliler için muhteşem bir ten rengi ojesi olacaktır. Bunlar ten rengi ojelerimdi, blogumu takip etmeye devam edin ki diğer ojelerimi kaçırmayın, gelecek yazılarımda diğer renkleri paylaşacağım ve beraber karşılaştıracağız. Görüşmek üzere!

1 comment:

  1. Renk geçişleri şahane.. Çok sevdim :)

    http://yelizligunler.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...