Sunday, September 30, 2012

Transition to Fall - Yazdan Sonbahara Geçiş

I'd like to give you news, I'm sure you haven't realized it yet so here it comes, it's "Fall" again :)) I always try to improve myself and find ways to show this to you guys as much as I can. I believe my latest video is a proof of all that :)) I'd like to introduce you my master piece hehehe not really, but I can say that it's pretty cool :D I've filmed a transition to Fall video recently, in which I show you 3 different outfits for Fall. You can still wear you summer tops and feel warm and stylish at the same time :D Select to watch on Youtube for the list of clothes I wore and lipsticks. Hope you enjoy!

Sizlere hiç duymadığınız bir haber vereceğim, eminim bu zamana kadar hiç farketmediniz ve geliyooor, tekrar Sonbahar geldi :)) Her zaman kendimi geliştirmeye ve elimden geldiğince de sizlere bunu göstermeye çalışıyorum. Sanırım en son videom da bunun bir kanıtı :)) Sizleri başyapıtımla tanıştırayım hehehehe yok yok değil ama bayağı güzel olduğunu söyleyebilirim heralde :D Yakın zaman içinde, sonbahara uygun 3 farklı kıyafet gösterdiğim bir Sonbahara geçiş videosu çektim. Yazlık üstlerinizi hala giyebilir ve aynı zamanda kendinizi sıcak ve şık hissedebilirsiniz :D Daha fazla bilgi ve giydiğim kıyafetlerin, rujların listesi için videoyu Youtube'da izlemeği seçebilirsiniz.Umarım beğenirsiniz!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...