Sunday, September 9, 2012

Nail Polish of the Day - Günün Ojesi

Iive realized that I haven't shared my nail polish of the day for a very long time. Don't get me wrong, this doesn't mean that I stopped buying nail polish for the whole time :D I've been loving this famous nail polish from Essie recently "Fiji" and I thought I have to share this with you. This is a gorgeous, pale pink color, suitable for almost any outfit you might have and very appropriate for work because it's such a clean manicure. Unfortunately it has a downside, you have to apply at least 3 coats to make it opaque, which can be a pain sometimes. I have 3 coats on my nails in the pictures and no top coat.

Çok uzun zamandır günün ojesi yazılarımdan hiç koymadığımı farkettim. Yanlış anlaşılmasın, o zamandan bu zamana hiç oje almadım sanmayın sakın :D Son zamanlarda Essie'nin ünlü ojelerinden "Fiji" ojesini çok sevdiğim için sizlerle de paylaşmak istedim. Çok güzel, harika bir açık pembe renginde, temiz gözüken oje oluyor kendisi, neredeyse her kıyafetinize uyabilecek ve özellikle iş için çok uygun bir renk. Malesef kötü bir tarafı var, o da opaklığı elde etmek için en az 3 kat sürmeniz gerekiyor ki bu bazen çok uğraştırıcı olabiliyor. Fotoğraflarda 3 kat oje var ve son kat (top coat) yok.


I also applied Essie's "Set in Stones" glittery topcoat on my ring finger which you can see in the second picture. I think it makes it more feminine and girly, which I also love... 


İkinci fotoğrafta da Essie'nin "Set in Stones" isimli pırıltılı son kat ojesini yüzük tırnağıma sürdüm. Bu ikiliyi çok beğeniyorum, bence daha kadınsı bir hava katıyor...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...